PDS Tech Inc FPGA Principal Engineer - Clearance in Marlborough, Massachusetts
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a FPGA Principal Engineer, in Marlborough, MA.
This position is in an engineering organization focused on satellite communications systems, including secure and protected systems.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Developing Firmware Requirements Specifications for FPGA designs.
• VHDL-based RTL and functional design, analysis and verification.
• Integrating FPGA designs into hardware and supporting system integration, test, and qualification.
• Design documentation and design maintenance.
A minimum of 6 years professional engineering experience
Proficiency with VHDL for configuring FPGAs
Proficiency in the use of the Xilinx Vivado development tool
Proficiency with functional verification test flow using VHDL with assertions.
Proficiency with Modelsim and/or Questa Sim for functional verification
Current Secret Clearance - Interim acceptable to start.
Experience implementing DSP functions in FPGAs
Experience with Modem designs
Experience writing FPGA level requirements documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs