Kelly Services Principal Program Manager in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Principal Program Manager (TEMP TO HIRE)
Work Location : Remote, however candidate needs to be local Marlborough, MA
Pay: $133“Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health”
Our client is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics.
We are looking for a Bioprocess Principal Program Manager to work with our new formed Bioprocess Program Management Office (PMO). Do you have a passion for program management? Then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do?
The Bioprocess Principal Program Manager will be responsible for leading various development projects to support the growth of the Bioprocess business. In addition, this position is accountable for achieving quality objectives, creating/meeting development schedules and project budgets, as well as communicating program status and escalating issues when appropriate to facilitate transparency
1. Collaborate with program sponsors, cross-functional teams, and other assigned program resources to plan, develop, optimize and execute scope, deliverables, resources, work plans, budgets, and schedules for Bioprocess large scale, multi-functional initiatives
2. Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reporting for executive leadership and stakeholders
3. Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance while ensuring compliance with Finance, Accounting, Legal, Sourcing, EHS and other internal functional support processes
4. Share and institutionalize project & program management best practices across the global footprint
5. Actively participate and support the development / build of the Bioprocess Program Management Office, using technology tools and processes to drive efficiency and improve execution performance across the organization
6. Travel as needed (majority domestic) to support various programs; 15-50%
Who you are
• BS/MS Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent; MBA preferred
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant project leadership experience with greater than 7 years multi-disciplinary knowledge of the life sciences or biomedical industry
• Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional project teams and an ability to drive project design plans to completion
• Demonstrated success in building and leading collaborative global and cross-functional teams and relationships
• Demonstrated facilitation and negotiation skills in driving closure on product/program-related decisions/issues
• Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans
• Proficient with project management principles (e.g., resource allocation, cost estimation, risks analysis) & project management tools and applications software to manage complex project timelines and resources.
• Professional Project Management (e.g. certified by PMI®, Program Management Institute) preferred.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs