PDS Tech Inc SED / Radar Software Engineer, Principal - Secret Clearance, Marlborough, MA 01752 in Marlborough, Massachusetts
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a SED / Software Engineer, Principal - Secret Clearance, in Marlborough MA 01752. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 email@example.com
12 month contract with possible extensions. Must be a US Citizen and have a Secret Clearance.
• These positions on the Radar Software Product Line teams support the development and integration of the four radar programs including AN/SPY-6 radar, also called Air & Missile Defense Radar (AMDR), and the Enterprise Air Surveillance Radar (EASR).
• The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, debugging and fixing problems with the Radar software applications, as well as supporting software integration and verification efforts.
• Our radar software applications are developed using C++ and Java programming languages running Linux or UNIX operating systems on a variety of computing platforms.
• 8 plus years’ experience on all phases of Software Engineering including:
•6 plus years' experience with C++
•3 plus years' Linux or UNIX experience
•Experience developing software in a team based development environment, preferably Agile/SCRUM
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Agile development methods, including Scrum, automated testing and continuous integration
• Software development experience in a DoD environment
• Radar domain knowledge
• Strong software integration and problem solving abilities
• Self-starter and ability to lead development, integration and test activities
• Familiarity with the following Software Tools: Rational Rhapsody, Clear Case and Team Concert, Jenkins, DOORS
• Strong Object-Oriented Design Knowledge including UML
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Software Engineering
Required Education (Including Major):
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering or STEM related"
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.