Hologic Senior Automation Analyst in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems and surgical products. The Company's core business units focus on diagnostics, breast health, GYN surgical, and skeletal health. With a unified suite of technologies and a robust research and development program, Hologic is dedicated to The Science of Sure.
There has never been a more exciting time to join us. Bright people, working together to pioneer advances in human health care, have created Hologic's success. Our company believes that people are our greatest asset and only by recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining the most talented employees can we continue to be successful. Our work atmosphere is stimulating, innovative and customer focused. We provide employees with state-of-the art tools and technology, a collaborative and passionate work environment and the ability to make a dramatic difference in the world of healthcare.
We are rapidly growing and yet we have never been more focused – on our people, on our growth, on our future.
Hologic is seeking a Senior Automation Analyst responsible for our Information Systems organization.
The Senior Automation Analyst is a vital contributor to the organization and will have the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary teams to innovate the technology experiences and solutions provided by Hologic’s Information Services team. This person should be creatively analytical, meaning an out of the box thinker, who is able to identify, understand, and evolve highly manual and inefficient processes into automated solutions while utilizing hard research to support ideas. Primary job function includes the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Drive partnerships internally with business leaders and department heads to understand their automation goals, objectives, wants and needs.
· Partner closely with all departments to gain buy-in, identify opportunities to improve or implement new business processes and innovative best practices.
· Clearly understand the business requirements and business value of automation
· Execute delivery of the process from definition to build of an automated solution that will meet the requirements of the business
· Assess and incorporate technical, business and user requirements into automation solutions.
· Organize business requirements, technical requirements, and other documentation in a presentable format.
· Build a business process plan/workflow for the execution of automation implementation and solutions.
· Drive accountability by setting consistent deadlines and business expectations, communicate openly with the team, and help developers break down projects into achievable parts.
· Communicate clearly and consistently with the business customer on the status of the automated solution
· Implement and manage best practices for RPA Infrastructure in the Automation Anywhere control room environments.
· Partner and collaborate with RPA developers to understand their needs, while concurrently working with the business to provide consistent communication and on track delivery.
· Drive business adoption and participation by clearly and consistently communicating the value of RPA, to the internal RPA community.
· Manage and Maintain best security practices of RPA automation and control room environment.
· Advise more junior team members by coaching and building their technical ability and supporting through problem-solving technical solutions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
· Experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions for clients (Automation Anywhere experience preferred)
· Excellent interpersonal, adaptive communication and collaboration skills
· Ability to balance needs of a large number of concurrent projects and work effectively with cross-functional teams
· Outgoing, highly organized, persistent, flexible, and able to focus on long term goals
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Superb problem solving and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, or related fields preferred
· 5+ years IS experience
· 3-5 years in automation solutions or business process improvements desired
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
☐ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
☐ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
☐ Lifting/moving and carrying products weighing up to 40 pounds.
☐ Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
☐ Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
☐ Safety Shoes with Impact and Compression Protection Must be worn.
☐ Exposure to blood.
☐ Other (please specify): Travel etc….
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Hologic Jobs