Waters Clinical & Forensics Applications Specialist in Milford, Massachusetts
Reporting to the Americas Clinical Service Manager of the Americas Clinical Business Unit, this role will lead our clinical and forensics customer applications training and support for North America. In this capacity, this individual will be responsible for developing and executing a regional business plan focused on expanding our penetration into the Clinical and Forensic Markets. Critical to the role is to partner closely with the respective commercial service and sales teams to drive collaboration with key accounts, provide application support for new customers and provide training to our field sales and service teams.
Waters Corporation is seeking a highly skilled, motivated and customer focused individual to join our Americas Clinical Business Unit in the Milford, MA area.
• Develop and execute an annual regional business plan to support consistent and sustainable revenue growth.
• Actively collaborate with Clinical & Forensic Business Development Managers to identify and deliver application training for new customers.
• Build and maintain strong institutional knowledge of all products and applications relevant to the Clinical and Forensic Markets.
• Develop analytical methods in an efficient manner for the analysis of customer sample sets using Waters equipment.
• Present results of analyses on customer samples to customers either in live demonstrations, in webinars/webcasts or in written reports.
• Assist the Waters sales force by being a technical resource on Waters Clinical & Forensic Applications.
• Author and execute virtual training videos for Clinical and Forensic Applications.
• Provide support to our third-party consultants as needed.
• Support field and inside sales teams virtually or in-person via training and direct customer support when required.
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry required with an advanced degree prefrerred.
Experience:• Strong understanding of the principles of mass spectrometry including in depth knowledge of tandem quadrupole and high resolution/ToF mass spectrometers. • Demonstrated experience (minimum of 5 years) of analytical method development with a focus on clinical diagnostics and/or forensic toxicology. • Excellent presentation skills for oral presentations to customers. • Good writing skills for preparation of reports on sample analyses.
Skills:• Keen understanding of Waters’ products and specific application in the Clinical or Forensic Markets • Strategic mindset with a focus on execution • Advocate for change management • Adept and timely communicator with exceptional customer service competency • Strong emotional intelligence • Effective collaborator and networker • Time management, prioritization and planning
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
Company Name: Waters Division
External Company URL: www.waters.com