Belcan Delivery Assurance Analyst in New Britain, Connecticut
Delivery Assurance Analyst
Job Number: 283823
Description: A Delivery Assurance Analyst job in New Britain, CT is now accepting applications.
This is a 6 month + contract position with our key aerospace client.
To be considered, you will have AS Degree in a relevant field, and 2+ years of experience in a similar role or Equivalent education and experience.
In this role you will provide delivery assurance support to our aerospace client.
• Act as the onsite representative of the customer to ensure that critical parts are processed according to agreed-to delivery schedules
• Validate inventory position/line of balance of current WIP
• Attend daily status meetings at supplier and any Supplier telcons
• Provide daily inventory status of critical parts to customer
• If required, contact and/or visit any Outside Vendor to ensure parts are processed according to specification and to timeline
Delivery Assurance Analyst Requirements:
• AS Degree in a relevant field, and 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• Equivalent education and experience is also acceptable.
• Deep technical domain knowledge not critical - understanding of project timelines/schedules is critical. Ability to form relationships with supplier and customer is important.
• Good verbal, written and oral communication skills.
• US Citizenship required
If you are interested in this Delivery Assurance Analyst job in New Britain, CT, please apply via the apply now link!
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, and clerical fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com
Location: New Britain , CT
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2+
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Benefits: No Benefits (None)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart