Stanley Acess Technologies Senior Business Systems Analyst - SAP GRC in New Britain, Connecticut
57250BRTitle:Senior Business Systems Analyst - SAP GRCBusiness:US - Global ITState / Country / Province:Connecticut Job Description:About the Team
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we’ve got a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn’t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Develops a clear understanding of the current SBD SAP Environments and their use of the SAP Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) toolset. The candidate will support the current SAP Global Security Role Design and participate in projects to update this design for new business entities and functions across the systems. The candidate must be able to identify areas of IT risk in the SAP environments and identify opportunities to help improve information security, and business processes. Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications. Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements. Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department. Evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate. Understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs. Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as providing support for existing system.
• Provides end user support in the Controls & Compliance arena. Analyzes issues and defines a clear resolution to business. Engages technical teams when necessary.
• Evaluates business functional requirements and translate into Business Requirement Documents.
•Clear knowledge of SAP backend tables and structures. Ability to work through detailed requirements, risk assessments, and analysis
•Maintains the SBD SAP Global Security Role Design and assist domains with role changes
• Provides functional analysis, advice and assistance to delivery team to execute security changes properly
• Provides support for user mapping during ERP business unit rollouts.
• Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
• Works with business users to define and analyze problems and align the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions.
• Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements and provides detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout the project life cycle up to and through change control.
• Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Reviews system test plans and system tests modules before implementation.
• Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy.
• Works with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project
specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
• In upgrades, monitors production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users.
• Develops detailed implementation and upgrade project plans in conjunction with other account team associates.
• Ensures that documentation is updated when change requests are approved for the project.
• Provides input on processes, procedures, or new approaches.
• Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field.
• Develops and applies specialized knowledge within own discipline.
• Deepens knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.
• Knowledge of related industry considerations.
• Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job.
• Builds deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
• Assists program or process development and implementation.
• Coordinates activities and processes.
• Applies research, gathering, analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope.
• Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity.
• Screens, evaluates, reconciles, reports and resolves data integrity issues.
• Interprets generally defined practices and methods.
• Recognizes and acts on inconsistencies in data or results and escalates problems.
• Identifies issues beyond stated situation.
• Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, decisions or recommendations
• Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment.
• Involved with local or business specific engagement initiatives in support of broader programs.
• Ability to work as a liaison between functional business groups and Technology teams
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
• Ability to support a multi-site, multi-country customer base
• Contributes to area by ensuring quality of output.
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within own area.
• Establishes working relationships with others outside area of expertise.
• Applies knowledge and understanding of customer needs and other internal/external contacts.
Skills & Experience
• Extensive knowledge and experience in SAP security design, SAP user provisioning, knowledge of segregation of duties concepts, and sensitive access.
• Experience in at least one (1) SAP Security ECC implementation or redesign is highly desirable.
• Ability to conduct significant data analytics using various SAP tables to support security, transaction, and controls projects is highly desirable
• Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills.
• 6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience with SAP security in ECC and/or S/4 HANA systems
• Experience in implementing SAP GRC implementations in either Access Control, Process Control, or similar products
• Experience performing internal control reviews and risk assessments for customers running SAP
• Experience in assessing an SAP installations in the context of Security, Business Controls, Internal Audit, or Compliance context
• Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience, or
• Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experienceRequisition Number:57250BRCity:New BritainEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.