Deloitte Senior Manager, Future of Work - Strategy (US Innovation)| Businesses, Global and Strategic Services (BGS) in Newton, Massachusetts
Work You'll Do
As a Senior Manager in Deloitte's Future of Work team in Deloitte's U.S. Innovation organization, you will work alongside the firm's senior leaders to transform the U.S. firm and enable our continued growth. Emerging technologies and evolving talent models create new opportunities for us to serve our clients, and the Future of Work team utilizes these innovations to bring new solutions to life.
You will lead a variety of strategic Future of Work projects that incorporate cutting edge technologies and innovative organizational approaches to fundamentally rethink how we operate. Your ability to craft solutions and implement change will enable you to develop and drive critical initiatives and see the impact of your work as you jumpstart execution of these projects. By translating complex problems into actionable insights, you will enhance the organization's capacity to anticipate evolving market demands and technologies. This role enables you to grow in a collaborative environment, that provides opportunities to partner with and learn from leading experts across multiple emerging organizational and technology domains.
By providing counsel and expertise to Deloitte's leaders across the U.S., you will be at the forefront of our work, workforce, and workplace transformation and gain unique insights into the operations of the world's largest professional services firm.
As part of our team, you will:
• Design and execute high impact strategic initiatives that transform service delivery and shape the Future of Work across Deloitte's businesses
• Pilot and scale the latest organizational and workforce concepts such as (train-to-hire, hybrid workplace, and on-demand staffing models)
• Leverage advanced technologies (e.g., AI/machine learning, large language models, RPA) to redesign how we create value for our clients and enhance the Deloitte employee experience
• Drive change and continuous improvement by challenging the status quo, by being willing to test and iterate, and by identifying risks, issues, and mitigations
• Advise senior business leaders and cross-functional teams on service delivery best practices and cutting-edge work and workforce trends, challenging them to rethink what is possible within their service lines
• Deconstruct existing service offerings and perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify opportunities, and recommend innovative solutions
• Balance the strategic and tactical, and proactively drive progress and cross-workstream collaboration by understanding and connecting dots between key transformation objectives
• Keep equity top of mind in all work efforts, including demonstrating awareness of personal and organizational biases, to create equity within the team and the broader firm
Future of Work is a diverse and geographically dispersed team with eclectic skillsets and professional backgrounds. We strive to help the Deloitte US member firms innovate our products and services to drive sustainable growth into the future. We believe our people are our greatest asset and help develop our team members with impactful work while maintaining a healthy culture and sustainable work life. We are committed to a virtual-first, hybrid work model including flexible work schedules and locations, with opportunities to gather in person for high-impact moments that matter.
10+ years of experience working in strategy development for top tier companies and/or with a top strategy consultancy
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Ability to travel 0-20% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
MBA/MS or other relevant advanced degree from a top tier program
Strategy consulting experience, including driving and owning workstreams for innovation/strategy projects and programs with multiple stakeholders
Ability to succeed in both team-based and independent environments
Strong client presence with experience facilitating ideation/brainstorming sessions and collaboration workshops
High level of proficiency in developing executive level communications/presentations
Client service mentality and ability to develop high degree of trust with key internal client base
Knowledge of growth & expansion strategies and scenario/trend analysis
Demonstrated experience managing small to mid-sized teams to deliver results
Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
Professionalism, maturity, energy for driving change, creativity and empathy are all key attributes for success
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $115,030 to $211,850.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs