State Street Datastage Developer in North Quincy, Massachusetts
State Street’s Transfer Agency business line has been undergoing strong growth as the business signs more and more customers. The Extended Enterprise suite of applications helps in the rapid onboarding of such customers and also helps in plugging gaps of the over-all Enterprise platform for middle office customers.
The technology team is seeking as senior engineer to join an already established team to help in the onboarding of clients and integrate with other State Street systems so that the client gets one view of State Street.
The Application developer consultant role is a hands-on software development position responsible for writing code primarily in JAVA and Oracle interfacing with business project teams onboarding teams and endusers in different time zones.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience working in a payment initiation platform a plus.
- 4 years overall experience using Datastage. Other ETL tools a plus.
- Database knowledge must encompass Oracle and SQL Server.
- Operating systems in scope are Windows and UNIX.
- Knowledge of IBM MQ processing a must.
- C++ experience desired but not mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to receive and analyze requirements and propose a suitable solution that adheres to the team’s methodology
- The ability to operate in a self-sufficient manner but also identify the right time to raise queries or concerns
- Communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate at the right level with all parties involved—developers business project teams and end users—who may be based in different locations and time-zones
- Experience overseeing offshore development a plus.
- Proven Skills in Problem Solving for Complex Application Environments
- Strong Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills
Good Understanding of Deployment Architectures and High Availability Concepts
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time