Teradyne Hardware Engineer Analog/Digital Design in North Reading, Massachusetts
Organization & Role
The Teradyne Hardware Engineering team is looking for a highly-motivated, energetic, technically driven Hardware Engineer to design digital and analog test instrumentation for the Defense and Aerospace division.
Responsibilities include:focus on the development of hardware systems for products within the Defense and Aerospace division. Development occurs in a dynamic and challenging multi-site development environment. This individual will report directly to the Hardware Engineering Manager.
• PCB design including high-level design, component selection, schematic capture, and artwork
• Signal integrity analysis and simulation
• Prototyping and initial bring up and debug of new products
• Design verification planning and execution
• Signal verification and characterization
• Developing design documentation
• Data validation and analysis
Basic Qualifications & Skills
• Strong circuit characterization, verification, and debug skills
• Team oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimal PCBA rework capabilities
• C/C++ experience preferred
• Experience designing complex, high-speed, multi-layer PCB assemblies preferred
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents.
• BSEE or MSEE
• 5-10 years circuit design and simulation experience
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be testing regularly in order to work in the Teradyne office.
Current openings may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment. ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370-3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance. LitePoint, a Teradyne Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Teradyne Jobs