Teradyne Hardware Engineer in North Reading, Massachusetts
Organization & Role
The Teradyne Hardware Engineering team is looking for a highly-motivated, energetic, technically driven Hardware Engineer to focus on the development of hardware systems for products within the Semiconductor Test division. Development occurs in a dynamic and challenging multi-site development environment. This individual will report directly to the Microwave Hardware Engineering Manager.
• Design, implementation, test, and deployment of analog, digital, DC, RF instruments for automated test equipment
• Develop scalable, high-performance, high-quality, extensible, and maintainable hardware
• Work with Test Development Engineers to devise an effective product-level test strategy
• Hands-on execution of product integration and verification testing and debug
• Define and perform prototyping and characterization experiments
Basic Qualifications & Skills
• Technical Focus: Analog,RF, Microwave, mmWave, Embedded, schematic capture, board layout and transmission lines. RF simulation and 3D EM simulation tools.
• Technologies: ADC/DAC, PCIe, JESD, USBx
• Development Tools: Cadence Tools, IBIS, Spice, HFSS, ADS
• Lab Equipment: DMM, Oscilloscope, VNA, Waveform generator, signal analyzer
• Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, and problem solving skills
• Solid verbal and written skills
• Strong presentation skills to effectively communicate data
• Experience working in cross-functional teams designing electromechanical systems
• Commitment to excellence, efficiency, and product quality
• MSEE or BSEE and equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of practical hardware development experience
Current openings may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment. ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370-3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance. LitePoint, a Teradyne Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Teradyne Jobs