Teradyne Product Support Engineer in North Reading, Massachusetts
Organization & Role
The Teradyne Product Support Engineering team is looking for a highly-motivated, energetic, technically driven Engineer to provide world class support to the current and future generations of Teradyne Semiconductor Test Products. This role is enabled by an in-depth knowledge of Teradyne’s product offerings coupled with a desire to provide timely solutions across an evolving customer landscape. The Product Support Engineer role is a dynamic and challenging global support opportunity that spans an array of engineering disciplines. This individual will report directly to the Semiconductor Test Product Support Engineering Manager.
• Be recognized as a subject matter expert across a wide range of new and existing Teradyne platforms.
• Participate in the Product Development process to influence and prepare new products for successful deployment to the field.
• Analyze trends and identify opportunities to improve the reliability of our systems.
• Provide timely and accurate support to field organizations in response to a wide array of customer issues.
• Identify opportunities to use technology to improve the way that we delivery support to our customers.
Basic Qualifications & Skills
• Expert Computer Skills
• Design for Serviceability and Reliability
• Technical Areas:
• Excellent critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
• Solid presentation skills
• Team player
• Must be willing to travel up to 25%
• BS or MS in Mechanical, Electrical or Computer engineering and demonstrated desire to be a practicing engineer.
• Experience - 3-5 years of relevant experience
Current openings may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment. ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370-3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance. LitePoint, a Teradyne Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Teradyne Jobs