Andersen Windows and Doors Field Technician in Northborough, Massachusetts
Renewal by Andersen in Northborough, MA is hiring a field technician for our service division.
Provide superior field support on RbA products by performing service OR doing technical measures prior to installation.
Service and repair previously installed RbA products; Analyzes customers situations, determine corrective action to be taken and verify the action has fixed the situation is as efficient and cost effective manner as possible; keep team members informed as needed of customer interactions and actions taken.
Follows established Renewal processes, making recommendations for process improvement; keeps current on RbA product and installation process changes; recommends, and may write, technical tips for Renewal installation or service; helps maintain an updated service procedure manual
Keeps service area neat and organizaed; inventory service stock area of warehouse; request material replenishment as needed; provide detailed information to CSR's
Accurately measure dimensions and determine installation processes for windows and doors
Provide installation solutions that match customer expectations of cost effecitve, installed window and door replacements; adapts product specifications to the installation requirements, utilizing a thorough knowledge of all Renewal products
Confirms details within the quoted sales contract to assure customer expectations are in alignment with product and installation process
Completes and submits required paperwork that is neat, accurate, throrough, and completed in a timely manner; portrays a professional image with clothing, vehicle, and personal actions within the home; provides a high level of customer satisfaction
- High school degree and valid driver's license with clean driving record; 2 or more years of window installation experience preferred.
- Basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; knowledge of terminology of the construction industry
- Ability to service and repair previously installed windows or perform Technical Measures needed for installation. Mechanical aptitude: ability to dismantle and reassemble windows, window coverings and hardware.
- Demonstrated ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach; Ability to maintain perspective under demaning conditions.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills; strong listening and empathy skills; organization skills for managing work schedules, job priorities and stock levels.
- Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving and decision making.
- Initiative: ability to work independently; Flexibility: willingness to work variable work schedules
Job: Field Service
Primary Location: United States-MA-Northborough
Organization: Renewal by Andersen Corp.
Job Posting: Jan 13, 2021, 4:35:32 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 27714