Sanofi Group Operations Systems Engineer Principal-Northborough, MA in Northborough, Massachusetts
Operations Compliance and Systems is a regulatory compliant service operation that is comprised of the following:
(1) Deviation and CAPA management, (2) Change Controls, (3) SOP Development and document change workflow management, (4) Customer Complaint Investigations, (5) System deployment and optimization.
The Operations Compliance and Systems department provides management of Quality and business systems in alignment with good manufacturing practices, regulatory compliance requirements and current industry/Sanofi policies and guidance.
Position Overview with Key Responsibilities
The Operations Systems Engineer Principal is responsible for the daily activities at the Northborough facility, in partnership with his/her team and peers, to achieve business objectives aligned with site priorities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work cross-functionally with department SAP users to develop system solutions for local tickets.
• Provide user access and training to new users, including periodic reviews of user access.
• Site business process owner for enterprise and local systems.
• Support department for internal and external audits.
• Represents department as SME for meetings
• Takes initiative to develop system solutions to simplify processes and transition paper-based systems to digital.
• Creates user-friendly work instructions, visual aids, system controls to enhance end user systems experience.
• Perform ad-hoc queries and reports within enterprise systems to support business
• Ensures adherence to site IT/digital road map
• Collaborates across Sanofi network to benchmark and implement best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in Business Analyst or IT Systems role
• Expert knowledge of SAP ECC6 or S 4/HANA
• Experience creating work instructions and training personnel
• Ability to understand and influence decisions
• Demonstrated ability to work in matrix-ed environment with many cross-functional partners
• Experience implementing new systems across sites
• Ability to interact and communicate with all levels in the organization
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Self-starter. Proactive in nature, actively participates and self-motivated
• Masters Degree
• Advanced knowledge of SharePoint
• Experience with warehouse management systems
• Advanced knowledge of big data analytics
• Familiarity with data visualization and business intelligence tools
• Experience working in a Biotech or Pharmaceutical GMP regulated environment
• Excellent project management experience with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
Above information was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job description. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life