IQVIA Program Manager in Northwood, Massachusetts
Manages client expectations and ensures the delivery of business services, products and solutions to ensure client satisfaction, retention and brand preservation.
• Takes responsibility for the quality of service delivered to clients, ensuring clients obtain maximum value from products and services. Answers client queries and collaborates with production to get data in client-desired formats.
• May lead projects between business and client teams; develop translatable client action plans with internal teams (i.e. responsibilities, timeframes, and resources); provide in-depth training in databases and products, and assist with pricing products.
• Develop and manage deployment of Tech & Apps products.
• In charge of communication with clients on Tech & Apps projects / solutions.
• Provide technical support to clients when required.
• Analyze the customer’s requirement and ensure that the outcomes are delivered on time, follows high quality standards and meets customer’s expectations
• Researches, analyzes and responds to client inquiries that are routine in nature.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
- IQVIA Jobs