IQVIA Sr. Salesforce Developer in Northwood, Massachusetts
Provides subject matter expertise and a high level of internal consulting support on the analysis, design, programming, debugging, modification, and maintenance of web enhancements and/or new products.
• A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Considered part of the IT function and generally focused on the system and not the content of company material, uses experience with a variety of network technologies to lead internal and external clients with Internet-, intranet-, or extranet-based applications, including but not limited to C++, Java, XML, HTML, CGI, ASP, multimedia applications, database interactions and data modeling tools.
• Researches, tracks and understands new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing service applications and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related systems.
• Builds applications using Internet and Windows Development tools.
• Provides written design documents, test plans and test results.
• Manages, develops, integrates and implements related applications components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration.
• Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the applications.
• Establishes and communicates standards to manage cost and ensure continuity of applications.
• May work with outside vendors in developing tests to ensure feature functionality.
• Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of related experience Req Or
• Master's Degree with 3 years of related experience Req Or
• Ph.D. without experience Req
• Equivalent work experience in lieu of degree Req
• Hands-on programming skills (web applications)
• Good communication skills
• Ability to write technical documentation
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
- IQVIA Jobs