Belcan Mid-Level Electrical Engineer in Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Mid-Level Electrical Engineer
Job Number: 288032
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: A Mid-Level Electrical Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the design, development and test of various hardware configuration items and subsystem-level designs that are required to support various customers’ missions. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire for this position.
Mid-Level Electrical Engineer Job duties:
• Participates in electrical requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis (e.g. timing, power, etc.), design, integration, and verification of electrical components, equipment and systems.
• Performs electrical engineering root cause analysis for electrical issues, conducts experimental tests, evaluates results to formulate and implement solutions to issues.
• Participates in electrical reviews of electrical components, equipment and systems.
• Evaluates vendor capability to support product development.
• Supports the generation of engineering products by using the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the electrical development life cycle.
• Be an individual contributor within the electrical engineering organization that develops Hardware Configuration Items and Subsystem Level electrical designs.
• Interface with vendors for product development.
• Understands and begins to apply basic project management principles including IMS, earned value and score cards.
• Attend formal design reviews as both a Presenter and Reviewer.
If you are interested in this Mid-Level Electrical Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Pittsfield , MA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Benefits: No Benefits (None)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart