State Street Information Systems Security Consultant, VP in Quincy, Massachusetts
Serve as critical team member of the Corporate Information Security Technology Office. The team specializes in emerging technologies addressing risks and threats related to cyber and information security expediting the secure adoption of disruptive capabilities. The position will support the secure transformation of State Street Information Technology.
- The individual will have the role of change agent, driving multiple disciplines in technology and information security, as well as management liaison between security, architecture, infrastructure teams and business areas designing and implementing solutions while driving compliance with information security governance principles.
- This position requires strong technical skills to analyze the business impact and security requirements of information security technology strategies.
- The role requires the ability to research, assess and make informed decisions on technology migration and adoption.
- Areas of influence include encryption, key management, cloud technologies, mobile security, identity and access management, data protection and data analysis.
- Individual must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently. Prior experience in transitioning from traditional technology environments and navigating a very complex technology and business environment is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of information and cyber security, information technology, security controls and technology standards
- Leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to direct and influence
- Ability to combine research, analysis and assessment to analyze capabilities and impacts and communicate to diverse audiences
- Working knowledge of and hands on experience with security protocols including identity (Identity Federation, OAuth, SAML, SCIM, OpenID Connect, XACML, FIDO, etc ), access management, business continuity, disaster recovery, application security, encryption (at rest, in transit) and regulations including privacy, restrictions of geographic locations, etc
- Understanding of cloud deployment models (private, hybrid, public) and delivery or service models (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS), cloud infrastructure and key considerations in migrating to cloud computing
- Understanding of network concepts TCP/IP, DNS, Load balancing, Trust zones, Web management, NTP, switching and routing
- Familiarity with architectural principles, SDLC models including agile
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in computer science or related field involving information security and computer architecture
- 5+ years security, computer architecture and information technology
- Business concepts including financial, business requirements, negotiation, compliance and risk management.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong hands on technical skills.
- Demonstrated organization and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient technology skills.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and build consensus.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of business concepts.
- Innovation and creativity
- Industry certification such as, CISSP, CCSE, VCP, CCDA, CCNA, Server+ or certifications from Red Hat or Microsoft desirable
Familiarity with Security Control organizations such as NIST, CSA, CIS, ISO, FFIEC, etc.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time