Granite Telecommunications Mobility Data Activations in Quincy, Massachusetts
_Granite Background & History_
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.35 billion in revenue with more than 1,800 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
We are seeking detail oriented, highly motivated professionals that have 1-2 years’ experience in a processing and/or data intensive position. Professionals with provisioning experience in the telecommunications industry would be ideal. This individual will be utilizing our proprietary databases to review, make changes, and submit orders timely and accurately for our customers. Customer support experience and ability to work non-standard shifts (early morning, evenings)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all mobility data activations for Mobility customers accurately and timely
- Work directly with customers and field technicians to turn up mobility data devices.
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure correct service and billing for our many customers
- Utilize vendor’s online systems to process orders and obtain accurate service order completions
- Troubleshoot customer requests to ensure proper resolution
- Maintaining daily goals as set by Department Manager.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter
- Availability to work overtime as required
- Great work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of Telecommunications industry experience.
Location: Quincy, MA (HQ)
Job Code: 2504
# of Openings: 4