Granite Telecommunications NI Project Manager in Quincy, Massachusetts
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.3 billion in revenue with more than 1,800 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations last year to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few,
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
3-6 years plus industry experience with the complete understanding of structured cabling systems consisting of cat 5e, cat 6, and fiber optic cable. Complete understanding of outside plant cabling via aerial/underground conduit systems. Ability to manage multiple (10 or more) projects simultaneously within the estimated budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management of structured cabling projects
- Communicating with customers and partners
- Management of Project budgets
- Purchase order management
- Coordination of Granite subcontractors
- Assembling project deliverables
- Project kickoff and close out calls with customers
- 4 years college degree/Military experience
- 7-10 years' experience managing telecommunication infrastructure projects
- Relevant industry certifications-Manufacturer/OSHA
- Microsoft Office proficient-Excel, Word, Outlook
- Familiar with CAD/VISIO, Adobe Acrobat
- M-F 8-5 availability
- OSHA 10 course
- PMP certification
- Access Control experience
- CCTV experience
Location: Quincy, MA (HQ)
Job Code: 2437
# of Openings: 3