State Street Project Manager in Quincy, Massachusetts
- Guide global workstreams toward the approved program standards; escalate, resolve any issues or delays appropriately. A successful candidate will be proactive and responsive.
- Manage logistics for the PMO (meeting and schedule coordination, documentation including agendas, minutes, dashboards and reporting maintenance).
- Research, create, and compile PMO materials needed for effective discussion and planning; Support and maintain tools and templates used in the reporting function.
- Coordinate, collect updates and oversee program plan and workstream activities through detailed management and oversight.
Communicate status appropriately to ensure alignment of goals and activities among program workstreams, and across parallel initiatives.
Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Outcome-driven and critical thinking
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and prioritization complemented by strong decision-making capability
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, meet deadlines and effectively execute in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- PMP preferred
- Excellent communication skills and written skills. Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
Min of 3 to 5 Years related experience
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time