Granite Telecommunications Voice Repair Analyst in Quincy, Massachusetts
_Granite Background & History_
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.35 billion in revenue with more than 1,800 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Responsible for handling technician and customer calls. Guiding clients through troubleshooting steps to resolve their technical issues
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remotely troubleshoot issues on problem calls from Granite customers and field technicians
- Professionally and accurately handle customer requests including technical and non-technical inquiries
- Answer routine questions regarding service installation, product features, outages and component-level problems
- Follow up with customers and internal departments to confirm that issues have been resolved in a timely manner that is satisfactory to the customer
- 1-2 Years in a technical support related role
- Proven ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to provide a high level of customer support to improve customer experience
- Ability to use computer and software applications to input and retrieve information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of products and their uses
- Telecommunications industry experience
Location: Quincy, MA (HQ)
Job Code: 2379
# of Openings: 7