J&J Family of Companies Business Intelligence Leader in Raynham, Massachusetts
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites Johnson & Johnson. J&J embraces research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance health and well-being. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. J&J has more than 250 companies located in 60 countries around the world.
Having made significant contributions to healthcare for more than a century, the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies are in the business of reaching more patients and restoring more lives. The group represents the most comprehensive surgical technology and specialty solutions business in the world, offering an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities directed at advancing patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
DePuy-Synthes (DPS), part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Business Intelligence Leader to be located in West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, or Bridgewater, NJ. This individual will be responsible for setting the strategy, development and deployment of business intelligence, advanced analytics and execution of the ERP roadmap for DPS Supply Chain.
Strong leadership skill with significant technical and business experience are a necessity for this highly visible and influential role. Comprehensive knowledge of process and operational improvement best practices are necessary skills along with an ability to engage talent, strong change management skills, sound judgment and a unique ability to solve problems.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead the Supply Chain Digital Transformation Strategy for DPS.
• Develop business cases and strategies for business intelligence encompassing, processes, architectures, and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information with visualization used to enable more effective strategic, tactical, and operational insights and decision-making.
• Create and mature advanced data analytics capabilities for Supply Chain, in partnership with Global and Regional Planning. Collaborate with external partners as identified to supplement business needs for reporting development and execution.
• Leadership of the strategic MD ERP and OTC roadmap in collaboration with JJSC and Information Technology. Key leader for identification and resolutions of problem statements for DPS SC which may be addressed through ERP processes and technology. Oversee Business Leaders/project managers on ERP system deployments and consolidations as identified for DPS. Collaborate as the DPS Leader on cross-franchise deployments.
• Represent DPS Supply Chain in MD and Enterprise Digital Stack development and deployment initiatives. Enable DaaS (Data as a Service) model, and support the strategy and prioritization of business problems which may be addressed through this model. Advance the deployment of the Common Data Layer across the E2E SC.
• Oversee team of managers and project managers in the development and execution of business cases, project planning and execution.
• Conduct program reviews with Supply Chain Leadership Team and other executive stakeholders as required. Deliver executive messages for scope, timing, finances and issue management.
• Ensure effective Project Management of all key strategic projects – with appropriate process controls, metrics, and stakeholder updates. Partner closely with Finance to ensure Financial planning and tracking is in place for all projects.
• Ensure effective change management processes are in place through partnership with HR and other support resources. Ensure Valuing People through clear goals and objectives for team, development and succession planning (roll-on and roll-off).
• Manage initiatives effectively, timely, and on budget while minimizing any impact to base business, customer service and employee engagement.
• Manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and quality, and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations to satisfy outcomes.
• Create and deliver presentations to PMO/Management on project goals, plans, issues and risks, including progress reports, mitigation and contingency plans.
• Sets the standard for timeliness, work ethic, and personal integrity.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations or related field highly preferred; Advanced degree such as a M.S. or MBA preferred
• A minimum of 10 years of related experience required
• Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead a cross-functional global teams required
• Ability to develop individuals within an organization required
• Project management experience required
• Advanced knowledge of end to end product supply and distribution, and MRP/ERP systems required
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in bridging technical and business disciplines, evaluating and determining appropriate risks required
• Lean manufacturing and six-sigma methodology experience preferred
• Product cost management and budget management preferred
• This position is located in West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, or Bridgewater, NJ and may require up to 25% of travel both domestically and internationally is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Massachusetts-Raynham-325 Paramount Drive
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs