Kelly Services Lifecycle Labeling Project Manager in Raynham, Massachusetts
We are currently looking to hire a Lifecycle Labeling Project Manager for one of our top Medical Device clients in Raynham, MA for a long-term contract position with enhanced benefits (medical, dental, paid time off, etc).
• Accountable for lifecycle labeling project portfolio management.
• Point person for lifecycle label change requests and accountable for end to end execution of labeling changes.
• Support the labeling changes in support of business unit objectives and strategies, regulatory and compliance requirement changes and supply chain strategies.
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
• Bachelors Degree Required Engineering discipline preferred
• Project Management Professional Certification preferred
• Demonstrated track record of Project Management
• Advanced proficiency with written and verbal communications
• Technical Writing skills and experience preferred.
• Demonstrated track record of Leadership results
• Demonstrated Change and Stakeholder Management
• Demonstrated understanding of compliance requirements for medical devices and labeling preferred
• Business and financial acumen
• Customer focused with a good understanding of our customer and commercial stakeholder needs
• Demonstrated understanding of an end to end Supply Chain, Global Surgery knowledge is preferred
• Process Six Sigma
• Design and Change Control
• PLM System and ERP System knowledge, Adaptiv or EpiCenter and JDE ERP preferred
• Understand Manufacturing Packaging and Labeling processes
• Influence Management in a matrix environment
• Labeling Design and development process knowledge preferred
• Demonstrated people management skills preferred
• Demonstrated leadership of projects across quality systems, plants, and regions preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Proficiency with Microsoft Projects, visio
• Able to quickly learn and become proficient in labeling, PLM, Resource planning tools
• Minimum of seven years experience in Operations, Engineering, NPD, Quality, Compliance, Regulatory and/or equivalent with significant project and leadership accountabilities.
• Demonstrated successful completion of developing and leading several process, technical and/or business challenges
• Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team. Cross company, cross region team preferred.
• Demonstrated understanding of the Medical Device or equivalent regulated industry, Quality Systems and Change Control procedures would be preferred.
• Experience in a New Product Development project or Lifecycle Project is preferred.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Point person for business units in developing labeling strategies, project plans and executing project plans. Engaged with business units directly and represents labeling function. Ensures that critical stakeholders understand outputs of all decisions and track project status.
• Maintain product label design and process knowledge for those platforms responsible.
• Accountable for executing Design Change documentation and execution for label only changes.
• Responsible for leading collaboration for impact analysis, alignment on scope and changing label content with Regulatory, Quality, R D and Packaging as required.
• Responsible for supervising internal and/or contracted associates to complete Design Change documentation and execution through the label change.
Benefits and Perks: You’ll enjoy competitive pay as well as a comprehensive array of benefits for which you may be eligible, including:
Paid Time Off
Online Training via the Kelly Learning Center
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.