Arrow Electronics Senior Embedded Engineer(DSP) in Remote, Massachusetts
Senior Embedded Engineer(DSP)
Candidate Roles & Responsibilities
• C/C++ algorithm development and implementation experience; Understanding of different DSP architecture such as Hexagon DSP, TI Davinci, HiFi2/3.
• In depth understanding of different DSP architecture such as Hexagon DSP, HiFi2/3/5.
• Porting Audio Algorithms on DSP platform (HiFi 2 / 3, Hexagon DSP(Qualcomm)
• Expert in Audio Algorithm development, Filters deign (FIR/IIR), float to fix conversions and implementation in C
• Hands on Experience on Optimization of audio algorithm on DSP architecture, DSP Code Optimization and performance measurement.
• Basic knowledge of digital signal processing
• Real time operation systems, such as uCOS, FreeRTOS, including its threading, scheduler, synchronization, resource management.
• Solid C programming (compiler, linker, memory, CRT, etc.)
• Python programming
• Basic hardware board booting/debugging/schematic/scope.
• Generic C development environment, crossing compiling.
• ARM/DSP SoC processor architecture Snapdragon or Exynos
• SOC board booting/debugging/schematic/scope.
• SOC SW development environment, including repo, compiling, debugging, logging, etc.
• Basic knowledge of Linux console scripting
• Co-ordination with offshore team
• BS in Engineering
• Must have Skills:
SHARC, Hexagon Or Exynos , TI C6x, HIFI
Digital Signal Processing
Onboard software debugging
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MA-Massachusetts (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs