MassMutual Financial Group Business Consultant in Springfield, Massachusetts
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.
Create and implement change. As an advocate for the business, they represent Operations in a variety of projects. The SII Team helps create solutions based on operational capacity, efficiency and capabilities. The individual in this role will work with partners across the broader organization to formulate and define business and/or systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable industry requirements. Provide analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper business and/or system requirements. This role will work through most phases of business and/or systems analysis while considering the business implications to the current and future environment.
• Perform requirement management planning for medium to large scale projects
• Participate in gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements
• Participate in requirements gathering sessions
• Collaborate with business partners and systems experts
• Participate in analysis of business processes, procedures, data and rules
• Ensure project implementation is successful with communication, and testing support
• Negotiate and influence requirements direction
• Drive continuous process improvement and increase operations efficiency.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and internal supervisory control procedures
• Lead associates through a changing environment while maintaining focus on the overall strategy
• Support the implementation of MMLIS’s strategic initiatives
FINRA Series 7, 24 Preferred
Seasoned individual capable of handling broad scope projects that have short to medium-term focus
Works with guidance on more complex projects
Capable of applying knowledge to handle all but the most complex problems independently
Anticipates change and directs or redirects efforts
Ability to work across the organization with partners at all levels
Looks for and finds ways to improve operations
Individual typically has at least 2-5 years of experience in business analysis, project management or operations or related fields
High School Diploma.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
Ranked No. 93 in the annual FORTUNE ® 500 Ranking (FORTUNE ® Magazine, June 2018) and recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
At MassMutual, we’re fostering an inclusive and dynamic environment where our employees are valued for who they are and can build successful careers. For us, diversity and inclusion is more than a goal, it’s the only way forward.
• 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2018)
• National Association for Female Executives Top Company for Executive Women (2018)
• Disability Equality Index® (DEI) Best Place to Work for Disability inclusion (2018)
• Working Mother Media 100 Best Company (2017)
• Military Friendly Employer (2018)