Robert Half International Business Systems Analyst in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Robert Half Technology is hiring for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst with IFS ERP experience. This is a direct hire, permanent role for a client of ours in the Burlington, MA area. The role is fully remote now and can continue to be in future. You will own the Warehouse and Distribution systems and act as the technical liaison between these departments and IT.
In this role, you will:
• Lead requirements gathering sessions and maintain business and technical requirements documents
• Initialize, schedule, and host meetings for collection and review of business needs and product requirements
• Provide hands-on expert consultation to your team members, including developers and support staff on technical issues
• Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
• Work closely with stakeholders to prioritize business and information needs to support corporate strategies as well as IT strategies
• Convert business requirements into functional requirements
Please Apply Now to learn more!
Enterprise Resource Planning, Software Implementations, Zendesk, IFS ERP
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs