Siemens TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER 3 in Walpole, Massachusetts
The HSC Specialist provides third level service support and knowledge transfer to the Siemens Healthcare Regional Units and business partners worldwide. This position reports to the HSC Manager within the Customer Services organization.
• Provides third level service support to the Siemens Healthcare Regional Units and business partners worldwide for Atellica Solution instrument and applications.
• Manages complex technical escalations; performs investigations using ATS methodology to identify potential product issues.
• Support frequently requires a high level of understanding of the system, including analysis of software files, to create specialized investigations to assess product conformity.
• Collaborates with the Business Area to create and communicate interim and final solutions.
• Disseminates relevant technical information via SKB.
• Defines customer account issues and participates on cross-functional team to develop, execute and monitor action plan that may require an onsite visit.
• Conducts knowledge transfer sessions including global calls and technical exchange meetings; leads knowledge transfer on new product introductions and updates.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp%20EnglishformattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .
- Siemens Jobs