Rocket Software, Inc. Director, Business Applications in Waltham, Massachusetts
Director, Business Applications
About Rocket Software
Thousands of companies around the world depend on Rocket to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them run their critical infrastructure, business processes, and data, as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations. From the clothes we wear to the cars we drive, Rocket solutions power the back-end systems for thousands of brands we interact with every day. At Rocket, software has always been about people—not just ones and zeroes. We’re people solving problems for other people, and we strive to treat our customers, partners, and fellow Rocketeers with humanity. Founded in 1990, Rocket Software is headquartered in Waltham, MA, with 31 offices around the world.
About the role
Rocket is looking to hire a Director of Business Applications. This candidate will be a member of the Business Applications Team and will be responsible for leading multiple teams to manage the CRM, Financial and the related ancillary applications. Will also be responsible for integrations with other related business systems and for leading the planning, ongoing administration, training, and oversight of these applications.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Experience partnering with operations teams to provide solutions and assistance in identifying their needs
- Responsible for the design, development oversight, and implementation of new products and features while efficiently managing all stakeholders
- Experience managing distributed team and architectural solutions for a multitude of roadmap phases
- Analyze issues and provide recommendations to project team and provide guidance to key stakeholders
- Performing capability gap analyses and developing business cases and understand underlying ROI
- Understanding trends in the B2B and B2C space, as well as broader technology trends.
- A proven track record of successfully leading a team of Salesforce and Oracle professionals
- Interface with staff developing strategy as technical advisor
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem solver
- Established hands-on leadership skills, commitment to excellence and high standards and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of APEX and Visual Force coding and best practices
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS.
- Data manipulation and data integrity experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of ten years of experience in IT.
- Minimum of five years of experience with Salesforce platform
- Minimum of five years of experience in team management.
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States