National Grid Director, Transformation Standards Lead in Waltham, Massachusetts
As part of National Grid’s continued commitment to safety, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or medical reason can request a reasonable accommodation.
National Grid is hiring a Director, Enterprise Transformation Standards for our Enterprise Transformation office located in Waltham, MA; Syracuse, NY or Brooklyn, NY.
Every day we deliver safe and secure energy to homes, communities, and businesses. We are there when people need us the most. We connect people to the energy they need for the lives they live. The pace of change in society and our industry is accelerating and our expertise and track record puts us in an unparalleled position to shape the sustainable future of our industry.
To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our customers, reducing the cost of energy delivery today and pioneering the flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires us to deliver on our promises and always look for new opportunities to grow, both ourselves and our business.
The Director, Enterprise Transformation Standards develops, maintains, and promotes adherence to a global set of transformation standards that ensures consistency, rigor, and clarity that increases confidence in achieving Group transformation goals.
• Develops and maintains enterprise transformation standards and process model
• Develops and maintains transformation templates based on the transformation standards to ensure consistency across the enterprise
• Conducts routine assessments against transformation standards and identifies gaps
• Provides transformation coaching to BU/Functions to close identified gaps
• Identifies and helps share transformation best practices to ensure continuous improvement
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master's or advanced degree preferred
• 7+ years of relevant work experience
• Experience with standard development/assessment or program assurance
• Strategic thinker who does not overcomplicate
• Self-aware leader who can effectively manage stakeholders and build relationships across all levels and functions
• Ability to collaborate and influence at multiple levels across the organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Consulting experience would be beneficial
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.