Rocket Software, Inc. Lead Analytics Developer in Waltham, Massachusetts
Lead Analytics Developer
Thousands of companies around the world depend on Rocket to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them run their critical infrastructure, business processes, and data, as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations. From the clothes we wear to the cars we drive, Rocket solutions power the back-end systems that thousands of brands we interact with every day. At Rocket, software has always been about people—not just ones and zeroes. We’re people solving problems for other people, and we strive to treat our customers, partners, and fellow Rocketeers with humanity. Founded in 1990, Rocket Software is headquartered in Waltham, MA, with 31 offices around the world.
About This Role
Rocket is hiring a Salesforce Analytics Developer. This candidate is a member of the Business Applications Team and is responsible for developing and maintaining Business Intelligence and Analytical functionality. This role is responsible for management of dashboard development, data visualizations, defining and implementing Business Intelligence (BI) strategies for internal and external clients using Salesforce Einstein (Wave) Analytics. The key to success in this role is someone who has a combination of strong communication and technical skills that not only loves telling the data story but wields the tools and the know-how to get there.
- Leading collaboration with end users, project stakeholders and leadership to identify needs, goals and opportunities using Salesforce data analytics.
- Design, enhance, maintain Salesforce cloud based data models based on business requirements in Einstein Analytics.
- Build dashboards and reports within Salesforce Einstein Analytics and/or native reporting tool depending on use case.
- Extract data from a variety of sources including BI system(s) and Salesforce.com and perform detailed data analysis on internal processes, productivity, customer segmentation and other related trends.
- Hands on Salesforce Einstein Analytics Development experience
- In-depth experience in designing and developing Dataflows and Datasets.
- Extensive experience with json scripts, SAQL & SOQL languages
- Experience articulating Einstein Analytics design and implementation best practices
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM administration or development
- Experience with Integrations and ETL tools
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle implementations
- Work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines in a dynamic environment where consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines is expected
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Analytics (Einstein, Wave) is required
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to synthesize and interpret technical data and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States