Rocket Software, Inc. Order Management Specialist in Waltham, Massachusetts
Order Management Specialist
Process orders including invoicing in Oracle. Maintain renewal records in Oracle with accurate pricing, customer and product information. Partnering with the Renewal Account Executive (RAE), maintain renewal quote data, and follow through with the RAE on outstanding renewals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Manage customer renewals records in Oracle (80%)
Maintain accurate customer renewal records in Oracle, including the addition of Consumer Pricing Index price increases.
- Follow the established renewal cycle process to ensure the generation of timely quotes.
- Responsible for initiating timely renewal reminders.
- Post renewal, ensure invoices are properly generated and delivered, and next year’s renewal record is accurately generated.
- Track and update assets as needed in Oracle to ensure appropriate level of entitlement, access, and support for customers.
Process new orders (15%)
Review Salesforce opportunities for approved quotes from Sales.
- Update Salesforce to make any needed adjustments/corrections for order accuracy.
- Process and fulfill the order in Oracle.
- Ensure invoices are properly generated and delivered.
Customer Support (5%)
Assist internal and external customers in resolving issues that may require redirection via emails or phone calls. Escalate to the RAE for resolution as needed.
- High school diploma required.
- 3-5 years work experience in Order management or a Bachelor Degree in business or related-field, or equivalent experience.
- General knowledge and experience with computers and business office software (email, word processing, spreadsheet, Windows).
- Pleasant, professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented; able to manage large volume of work.
- Experience with Oracle databases.
- Experience with Excel.
- Experience with software maintenance renewal activity.
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Value Based Performance
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States