HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Project Manager II in Waltham, Massachusetts
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Project Manager you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
* Student Loan Repayment
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match [3%-9% of pay based on years of service]) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Project Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
PatientKeeper, Inc. is a dynamic company at the nexus of information technology and healthcare. For almost 20 years, PatientKeeper software has enabled physicians to work more effectively; now, as part of HCA, the largest healthcare provider organization in the U.S., we have even greater aspirations. Our current applications make it easier for physicians to place orders, reconcile medications, document encounters, and record charges, using popular computing and mobile devices – activities that are critical to improving patient care and clinical outcomes. Going forward, PatientKeeper plans to put advanced computing technologies to work for physicians and their patients by leveraging machine learning and big data. Our dedication to innovation is surpassed only by our commitment to our employees and customers.
We invite you to discover what over 400 hospitals, 60,000 physicians and our 180 employees already know: how PatientKeeper is advancing information-driven healthcare for the 21stcentury.
We are searching for an experiencedProject Managerto join our Professional Services team. Our Project Managers lead the delivery of solutions that allow our clients to enhance their operational efficiency, quality of care and level of clinical practice. They assume a variety of roles, including clinical and technical project management, client management, economics management (budgets), and change management in the course of implementing and deploying PatientKeeper's technology.
- Direct and manage software implementation projects from start to project completion
- Manage multiple concurrent projects ranging in complexity, scope, and timeline
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules
- Set, manage, and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Identify, socialize, and manage risks against mitigations
- Manage software release impact and dependencies on projects
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track milestones and project deliverables
- Develop and communicate project status reports
- Proactively manage changes in project scope
- Manage project budget
- Manage client expectations with respect to project timelines and deliverables
- Ensure project success defined as on time, within budget and with the highest degree of client satisfaction
- Identify and contribute to process improvement opportunities
- Investigate, track and resolve client’s application issues
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships over the course of the implementation
- Account Management responsibilities during implementation to ensure overall client success.
- Knowledge of health care industry including financial and/or clinical workflows required
- Excellent fundamental Project Management and business process analysis skills
- Experience implementing business and/or clinical software solutions in a healthcare / hospital environment
- Experience project managing the outcomes from the software implementation development cycle
- Experience managing risks and issues against large scale multi dependency projects
- Experience building and managing against a project plan
- Excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop clear, concise, and complete project and executive level status reports
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time & within budget
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative problem solving skills
- A desire to learn new skills & technologies
- Experience managing from Microsoft Project knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to manage concurrent projects with multiple dependencies, cross program interdependencies, and varying scope
- PMP Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of software project management experience and 3 years total related professional experience
- Experience implementing clinically oriented and/or business software solutions
- Experience working with Senior Executives and Physicians in a Healthcare setting
- Experience with Healthcare IT systems and workflows
- Experience managing healthcare software implementations in large complex customer environments
- Demonstrated Project Management experience leading small and large, multi-location, complex technical software implementations
PatientKeeper is a leading provider of healthcare applications for physicians. Our mission is to make IT an indispensable tool for 21st century of clinical care.
HCA Healthcare, our parent company, is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising more than 180 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Project Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Project Manager II
Requisition ID: 26665-16207