IQVIA Smartsheet Analyst in Waltham, Massachusetts
Under general supervision, provides systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
• Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
• Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
• Two (2) years experience in systems analysis Req with a strong preference for experience with Smartsheet
• Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA systems
• Demonstrated ability to understand operations unit requirements and as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
• Thorough knowledge of Smartsheet platform including design, of sheets, reports, dashboards, security, etc.
---*Please note this position has remote option, work from home
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
- IQVIA Jobs