The Computer Merchant, Ltd. Data Designer in Watertown, Massachusetts
Reference # : 18-02303 Title : Data Designer Category: Information Technology
Position Type : Contract Experience Level : 5 Years Start Date : 07/26/2018
Description Data Designer
Contract / Contract to Hire
• Demonstrated experience with technical and business issues in highly technical environments.
• Proficient in waterfall and agile SDLC methodologies
• Excellent PL/SQL skills
• Thorough understanding of operational and warehouse designs and modeling concepts
• must understand many complex technology subjects and be able to communicate effectively with others regarding these topics.
• Requires analytical ability necessary to understand computer systems and their components.
• Understands highly complex technical and workflow concepts required to ensure successful requirements definition and design.
• Applies considerable business and technical knowledge gained through experience to provide analysis and design on the most complex and critical projects.
• Exceptional attention to detail to accomplish critical tasks and write high quality technical documents.
• Must be able to understand the insurance, managed care business in order to intelligently interact with others.
• Requires ability to work on broadly defined technical and business problems diverse in scope and complexity
Working knowledge in some of the following areas:
• Informatica ETL and Data Quality, Toad, SVN, MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
• Oracle 11g, SQL Server, MS Access, ERwin, ER/Studio, or similar tool
• Cognos or similar reporting tool
• PL/SQL, XML
• Experience with highly normalized and star schema database approaches
• Has a strong commitment to delivering quality data designs and mappings within aggressive project timelines.
• Possesses excellent leadership, written and oral communication skills.
• Requires that the individual be well organized while being readily adaptable to changes in work assignments
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.