CLEAResult Illuminate MA- Program Manager in Westborough, Massachusetts
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description Summary
Purpose of the Job:
CLEAResult is seeking a Program Manager to oversee the “Illuminate Massachusetts” program; an initiative that partners with local installations contractors to measure energy savings potential of select sites. The Program Manager will be working directly with select electric utility companies in Massachusetts to assess commercial businesses eligibility for lighting retro fits and oversee the processing of downstream incentive applications; good toward the purchase of qualified products.
Additional Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Full Profit & Loss responsibility including implementation, ongoing delivery, and any subsequent changes to the program.
• Acts as the primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and performance.
• Evaluates performance and makes recommendations on marketing actions. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to program plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
• Partners directly with our internal incentive processing team on initial set up of program software and with internal technology team for ongoing maintenance.
• Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of business plans, work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Ensures the development process is congruent with current market trends, program goals, and client needs.
• Develops new business or expands the product line with the client if necessary.
• Develops strategies and tactics to ensure effective program performance relative to market opportunity, working closely with company functional groups over the entire life cycle of the program
• Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, marketing, operations, analytics, and administrative areas.
Coordination with selected distributor partners.
Ongoing project processing provided by distributor partners
Calculate project savings (refer to Engineering tool)
Provide Eversource projects summary
Projects will need to be individually reported back to Eversource with customer details, measures and calculate savings
Bi-Weekly meetings for projects updates
Meeting with distributor partners and Eversource
Identify additional support CR can provide to the distributors in the field
Identify if a Multi-Family project is submitted. Flag this to avoid program conflict
Managing and Tracking of all projects submitted via Channel Lighting Strategy
Monthly reporting to be provided to Eversource
Total number of projects
Total number of units, by measure
Total Savings: Monthly and Year to date
Collaborate with Engineering Team
Develop an engineering tool to process all Channel Lighting projects.
Engineering tool to be approved by the Eversource Engineering Supervisor and Lighting lead
Experience working with lighting savings calculations for commercial buildings
Experience Project Managing with multiple teams such as engineering, market outreach and incentive processing teams
Experience with Sales Force is preferred
Experience with Program Partner Central and Energy Orbit is preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this position.
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.