Murata Power Solutions Sr Document Control Specialist in Westborough, Massachusetts
Murata Power Solutions is a provider of AC/DC power supplies & solutions and DC/DC converters, digital panel meters and magnetics products, focusing primarily on the computing, communications, industrial and medical markets. We design and manufacture the industry’s broadest offering of standard products and are a market leading designer of custom solutions.
Well known for the quality of its products and workforce, we can provide you the opportunity to work with talented people and a management team focused on growth and the ongoing development of leading-edge technologies for many of the world’s major OEM’s.
In this role, the Sr Document Control Specialist will provide product data coordination and management including complex change management, obsolescence, new part setup, and product structuring. As well as responsible for documentation control of ISO procedures.
• Receive, log, and convert product data into formats used by company systems (Bill of Materials, engineering change requests.
• Analyze and resolve data integrity issues
• Verify data completeness and compliance with policies and procedures
• Drive engineering change management and approvals
• Ensure the proper storage and ease of retrieval of product and organization’s data
• Disseminate notification of data readiness and/or distributes data as appropriate.
• Provide product technical data setup support for printed circuit boards, subassemblies, or other custom items
• Enter detailed data from source documents into various databases with speed and high degree of accuracy
• Seeking continuously process improvement of design and production data documentation
• Provide PDM training and assistance to other personnel
• Secondary school diploma and additional courses, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3 years above relevant experience
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain processes and ISO 9001:2015 requirements
• Operational experience with all the following computer application families:
o PLM / PDM (PowerPDM)
o In-house Applications (Lotus Notes, SharePoint)
o Microsoft Excel
o Microsoft Word
o MCAD Applications (Autocad)
Compensation and Benefits:
Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Insurance; 401(K); Flexible Spending Accounts; Paid Vacation/Holidays; Short Term Disability; Long Term Disability; Tuition Reimbursement.