Nvidia Senior Logic Design Engineer in Westford, Massachusetts
We are now looking for a Senior Logic Design Engineer:
As a member of our digital logic interconnect design team, you will be responsible for implementing logic for our next-generation GPUs which enables high-performance interconnect of multi-GPU systems. Tasks will include RTL coding, writing microcode for embedded microcontroller, logic debug, timing closure, power optimization and verification support.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will own and craft a portion of the logic design or microcode for the GPU interconnect
- Write readable high-performance, area and power efficient RTL to achieve your design targets
- Perform unit-level synthesis, including area, timing and power analysis on your unit(s)
- Partner with our Physical Design team on partitioning, floorplanning and timing closure
- Provide design documentation for your design
- Triage and debug functional and performance bugs
- Integration and Infrastructure support and development
What we need to see:
- MS in electrical engineering or computer science or related field with 3+ years of relevant meaningful experience in ASIC Design or related roles.
- Verilog coding experience and C / C++ coding skills
- Some understanding of physical design and VLSI
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love a challenge? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our GPU ASIC team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 8 Days Ago
- Full time