Eversource Energy Sr. Analyst Business Intelligence in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for the research, analysis and evaluation necessary to develop and support new business opportunities within Energy Efficiency. The job will involve working with our sales, implementation, and product management teams to define questions and communicate and implement new initiatives;developing queries that pull data from key systems to enable analysisand analyzing the data to answer the questions. This position will develop, implement and support reporting, analytics and business intelligence solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for capturing, interpreting and understanding the needs of the business. Analyzes, evaluates and documents data requests of business stakeholders to understand and prioritize requests.
- Responsible for structuring the data to provide the best insight of data analytics. Combines data from various sources to develop integrated views that can be used to drive the decision-making process.
- Translates business requirements into reporting solutions which meet business objectives. Responsible for the analytical project lifecycle from initial concept through implementation.
- Leads the development of new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis and reporting
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and makes recommendation to improve their impact
- Effectively communicates findings/recommendations with peers and senior management regarding analysis of data
- Researches and recommends new business opportunities and appropriate market segments to target; analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of the marketing campaign
- Conducts research, evaluation and analysis of relevant databases to find consistencies in energy usage that can be used to develop new programs, market new or existing programs and provide leads for the Sales Teams
- Performs analyses and prepares forecasts and recommendations in the areas of product preferences, coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends
- Conducts detailed quantitative analyses of consumer databases and external data sources and develops a data driven insight into customers, their behaviors, preferences and patterns
Technical Knowledge/Skill: MS Access
Experience with GIS mapping tools ( preferred )
Education : BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Environmental Studies or a related field. Master’s degree preferred in Marketing Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Environmental Studies or related field.
Experience: 8 years Business Intelligence Analytics or related research fields.
Please submit a resume with your application.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversourceis proud to be recognized as the number one energy efficiency provider in the country.Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states. The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, Ceres and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. We also partner with various state officials and non-profits. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor