Honeywell Sr Quality Engineer Team Lead in Westwood, Massachusetts
Sr Quality Engineer Team Lead
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This position has global leadership responsibility to support the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) line of business in the Retail Global Business Enterprise (GBE) throughout all aspects of Quality and Product Compliance. This Quality leader objectively advocates for the customer and delivers holistic quality throughout the customer and product lifecycle. Leads a multisite organization that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. Leads the strategic direction and initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.25% travel required.
15 People Management
30 Lead Improvement Teams
15 Strategic Planning
20 Customer Consulting
20 Drive Technical Advances
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Six Sigma / DFSS background, strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Supplier Quality experience in an outsourced design and manufacturing model
- Experience implementing Quality Management systems
- Experience with configuration management and change control
* WE VALUE *
- Experience in Retail markets preferred
- Manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with external customers
- MBA or post graduate degree preferred
- Able to focus priorities to best impact quality metrics
- Significant experience in leading technical teams
- Multi-site leadership experience
- Strong strategic and business Acumen
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD36519
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 101 Station Drive, Westwood, MA 02090 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.