Charles River Laboratories Change Management Lead in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Change Management Lead
Req ID #: 87831
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 Ashland, OH, US, 44805 Horsham, PA, US, 19044 Saffron Walden, GB, CB10 1XL US Spencerville, OH, US, 45887 Tranent, GB, EH33 2NE Charleston, SC, US, 29407 Mattawan, MI, US, 49071
At Charles River, we are passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. When you join our global family, you will help create healthier lives for millions of patients and their families.
Charles River employees are innovative thinkers, who are dedicated to continuous learning and improvement. We will empower you with the resources you need to grow and develop in your career.
As a Charles River employee, you will be part of an industry-leading, customer-focused company at the forefront of drug development. Your skills will play a key role in bringing life-saving therapies to market faster through simpler, quicker, and more digitalized processes. Whether you are in lab operations, finance, IT, sales, or another area, when you work at Charles River, you will be the difference every day for patients across the globe.
We are seeking an experienced Change Management Lead for our Digital Team. This is a remote position with a preference that the candidate be located anywhere within the U.S, Canada or the U.K.
The Change Management Lead ensures Digital Journey-related projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This role will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The Change Management Lead will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
Key responsibilities related to this role include:
• Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and address resistance
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
• Assess the change impact and complete change management assessments
• Defines and tracks KPIs to monitor progress of change within a broad range of the organization
• Actively drive a process improvement and innovation culture in line with the organization values, vision and mission
• Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
• Orchestrates change initiatives (e.g., change ambassadors, office hours) across different organizational units
• Integrate change management activities into project plan
• Evaluate and ensure user readiness, and manage stakeholders across all functions
• Support change management at the organizational level, Enterprise Change Management
• Responsible to develop training curriculum, identify partners and ensure training participation at all levels in the organization
Minimum qualifications related to the Change Management Lead role:
• University degree in organizational development, human resources management, psychology, business management or related field
• 10+ years of related business experience in organizational development and/or training, ideally in a multinational company
• Experience leading and implementing large-scale global organizational transformation and change
• Ideally experience in a strategic role within corporate change management initiatives
• Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
• Practical knowledge to conceive, set up, and conduct larger training events
• Interest in business/process automation/optimization, and technological innovation
• Solid knowledge of tools and mechanisms to track impact of change management initiatives
• Ability to inspire a followership and mobilize change agents that act as multipliers and foster the mindset
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Ability to facilitate and deliver impactful programs both in a virtual and classroom environment
• Flexible, agile, and comfortable working in a fast paced and growing environment
• Forward-looking with a holistic approach
Preferred qualifications related to the Change Management Lead role:
• Experience in digital and/or business process transformations, experience in technology companies or digital functions preferred
• Change management certification or designation desired - PROSCI certified Preferred
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs