Charles River Laboratories Client Engagement & Marketing Specialist in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Client Engagement & Marketing Specialist
Req ID #: 89535
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887
At Charles River, we are passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. When you join our global family, you will help create healthier lives for millions of patients and their families.
Charles River employees are innovative thinkers, who are dedicated to continuous learning and improvement. We will empower you with the resources you need to grow and develop in your career.
As a Charles River employee, you will be part of an industry-leading, customer-focused company at the forefront of drug development. Your skills will play a key role in bringing life-saving therapies to market faster through simpler, quicker, and more digitalized processes. Whether you are in lab operations, finance, IT, sales, or another area, when you work at Charles River, you will be the difference every day for patients across the globe.
• Implement and optimize lead nurturing programs for inbound and outbound marketing initiatives through digital channels to generate qualified leads:• Engage with first touch clients through implementation of engagement studios working with strategic marketing to define the scope and content• Support Marketing and Sales to launch and promote new services and products• Continuously gather account intel and data mine new marketing leads
• Implement and develop targeted lead generation programs to generate marketing qualified leads through frequent customer contact and prospecting. (I.e. Data mining and net new lead generation through ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc.).• Monitor performance, evaluate effectiveness, quantify ROI and optimize for future projects
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales managers to develop account-based marketing campaigns
• Work and maintain a cooperative relationship with the sales team to optimize the conversion to sales qualified leads when outside of scope, domain or function.
• Utilize SalesForce to monitor, advance opportunity status progression and review/report on completed projects
• Collaborate with Market Research team to research and develop Lead gen projects for new and niche markets. Work with business analytics to help research and understand the market dynamics and market potential in assigned areas, identify market growth opportunities and incorporate in to marketing program development (competitive landscape, Market trends, etc.)
• Collaborate and assist with Event specialist on virtual and in-person event logistics and management (webinars, seminars, workshops, chapter events, conferences, etc.)
• Ensure a competent and professional image to the customer and an accurate portrayal of business strategies both on the phone, email and at customer events.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all company product lines with more in-depth knowledge of business segment that is being supported.
• Work with Marketing Manager to update business specific materials with direction.
• Manage vendors (advertising, 3rd party contracts, etc.) were required.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A /B.S.) or equivalent in marketing, business or related discipline.• Experience: 3-5 years related experience in marketing or customer services.• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute.• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs