Robert Half International Software Architect in Wilmington, Massachusetts
The Work You'll Do:
Software Engineers are problem solvers. They are presented with some of the big audacious challenges like “How can you build software products that Solve Tax for Good?” and they come up with solutions to these difficult problems at scale. They work quickly and effectively as a team, sharing technical knowledge and working together to build and deploy high quality software that satisfies our customers. This role, specifically, will provide technical leadership and design principles to our existing data warehouses.
More specifically, you will:
• Engineer systems with Oracle Exadata technology
• Utilize Jaspersoft and other analytical reporting tools to analyze and troubleshoot data discrepancies
• Collaborate with engineers and technology leaders to engineer a dimensional model for a data warehouse capable of working across our product suite
What We Need From You:
• Familiarity working with large data sets, preferably on the Oracle Exadata platform
• Background developing within Data Warehouses
• Jaspersoft and other BI tools
• Understanding of performance tuning
• Background with Java frameworks, a plus
• Due to clients with federal contracts – the successful candidate will have to clear a background check and drug test
What Does the company Offer You?
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that almost 30% of our employees earned a promotion or job change In FY2020? That can happen because growth Is serious business and we have the programs In place to make sure of it, including:
• Mentoring Programs
• Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
• Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
• Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
• MyTime flexible time off (no worrying about accruing time or running out of sick days - If you need time off, take It!)
• Paid family leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Generous 401k match
• Progressive Wellness Program
• Company seeded and matched Health Savings Account
Are you worried that you don’t check all of the boxes? Apply anyway! There are no perfect candidates - we hire people, not resumes. We are excited that you’re here and we look forward to taking a look at your application to determine next steps.
Requirements Core Java, Core-Java, J2EE - Java 2 Enterprise Edition, .NET, Application Architecture, Software Architecture
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs