American Tower Product Support Analyst (Salesforce) in Woburn, Massachusetts
The Product Support Analyst supports the development and maintenance of the Salesforce application and/or portfolio of applications. The Product Support Analyst engages with internal customers to understand their needs and deliver quality software that provides measurable business value. The Product Support Analyst must have technical skills and/or be experienced in Salesforce software development and able to apply this knowledge/experience to craft effective solutions.
The Product Support Analyst supports Salesforce product development initiatives through full Software Development Life Cycle, including but not limited to supporting business case creation, eliciting and documenting requirements, supporting software development, performing acceptance testing and end-user training, and launching the product. To accomplish this, the Product Support Analyst collaborates with a matrixed team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Developers, and Quality Assurance Analysts.
- Ensure the Salesforce application and/or portfolio of applications are enhanced and maintained to meet functional requirements and business goals
- Serve as an active participant in a matrixed project team to ensure timely, regularly-scheduled delivery of user improvements and enhancements by effectively using a combination of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Help scope and prioritize enhancement requests with multiple stakeholders, including the Project Management Organization, other internal business customers, and senior management; manage and maintain product roadmap
- Apply technical knowledge and software development experience to help envision and design creative, feasible solution options
- Partner with Project Managers to develop, implement, and execute on project plans
- Develop and maintain productive business customer relationships; be the “voice of the customer” to the IT project team and with project team members (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, and Software Developers); support development and delivery in a collaborative manner
- Help ensure business and operational readiness for deployment of system enhancements, new products, and process changes; support end-user training
- Assist with problem resolution to ensure customers receive prompt, efficient service; be ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction
- Assist with data-gathering and analysis to support business case creation
- Help with efforts to evaluate, select, and implement new technologies
- Desire to be/become the product expert relative to area of responsibilities
- Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, and other and IT project management methodologies; experience leading cross-functional projects
- Understanding of relational databases and complex queries and table structures
- Understanding of IT and business concepts; able to evaluate the impact of business changes on systems
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and related tools ( e.g ., Visio, Project, OneNote, etc .)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions.
- Strong personal organization, planning, and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, high-volume environment
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; ability to communicate project and status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of product management and/or system administration experience required
- Tower industry, operations, leasing, or real estate experience preferred
Job: Analyst Product Support
Title: Product Support Analyst (Salesforce)
Requisition ID: 180000DD
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a diverse workforce. We are committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.